Data Interpretation Questions for Bank Po
Data Interpretation Questions for Bank Po/IBPS SO BANK and other government exam preparation.
20.What is the total marks obtained by B in all subjects together?
a. 376.3 b. 373.6 c. 376.6 d. 373.3 e. None of these
Directions (20-25): Study the following graph carefully to answer the questions given below it.
- By what percent approximately is the amount invested by Gaurang in schemes A and C together more than that invested by Varun in the schemes B and E together ?
a. 62% b. 60% c. 66% d. 68% e. 71%
- What was the average investment of Varun in the schemes taken into consideration ?
a. 5100 b. 51000 c. 306000 d. 52000 e. None of these
- By what percent approximately is the total investment of Varun in schemes B, D and E together less than that made by Gaurang in the same schemes ?
a. 27 b. 20 c. 23 d. 29 e. 31
- What is the respective ratio between the total investment of Varun in schemes C and D together and that of gaurang in the schemes E and F together ?
a. 17 : 19 b. 11 : 17 c. 11 : 13 d. 13 : 11 e. 19 : 17
- The investment by Gaurang in scheme F in comparison to scheme B is more by
a. 100% b. 80% c. 95% d. 120% e. None of these
Directions (26-30) : In the following table the percentages of population of different age groups for five cities are given. Answer the questions based on this table.
|City||0<Age 13||0<Age 13||0<Age 13||0<Age 13||0<Age 3|
26. If the number of peopLe of City A which belongs to 19-35 age group is 15840 how many people are there in the age group above 60 years?
a. 10560 b. 12140 c. 11840 d. 9675 e. None of these
27. If the population of City E in the age group (0-13) years is 8100, then the population of the age group (0-13) years is what percentage of the population of the age group (13-19) years?
a. 60% b. 75% c. 80% d. 90% e. 120%
28. If the population of City C and City D in the age group above 60 years are equal to 12000 each, what is the sum of the total population of City C and City D?
a. 1.2 lakh b. 1.4 lakh c. 1.6 lakh d. 2.0 lakh e. 2.4 lakh
29. If the population of City A and City B in the age group (19-35) years are 8640 and 10560 respectively, what is the ratio of the total population of A to that of B?
a. 2 : 3 b. 3 : 4 c. 4 : 5 d. 5 : 6 e.None of these
30. If the total population of City B and City E are 48000 and 65000 respectively, then the population of City E in the age group (0-13) years is what percentage more or less than the population of City B in the same age group?
a.47.24% b. 49.5% c. 56% d. 57.5% e.None of these
Directions (31 – 35) : Study the table carefully to answer the questions that follow
NUMBER OF STUDENTS (IN LAKH) STUDYING IN VARIOUS STANDARDS IN DIFFERENT STATES
31. Which standard has the highest total number of students from all the states together ?
a. VII b. VIII c. X d. IX e. None of these
32. What is the total number of students studying in standard VII from state R and standard VIII from state S ?
a. 7200000 b. 680000 c. 72000 d. 6800000 e. None of these
33. What is the respective ratio of number of students studying in standard VI of state P to those studying in standard X of state U ?
a. 7 : 8 b. 14 : 19 c. 6 : 7 d. 12 : 13 e. None of these
34. Number of students studying in standard IX of state T from what percent of total number of students from that state ?(rounded off to two digits after decimal)
a. 16.384% b. 12.95% c. 14.72% d. 15.34% e. None of these
35. What is the average number of students studying in standard V from all states together ?
a. 1800000 b. 3200000 c. 180000 d. 320000 e. None of these
Directions (36 – 40) : Study the bar graph carefully to answer the questions that follow :
Production and sale of printers of various companies in a month
36. What is the respective ratio of the total production of companies D and E to the total sale of the same companies ?
a. 28 : 15 b. 9 : 5 c. 15 : 11 d. 2 : 3 e. None of these
37. What is the average number of units produced by all the companies together ?
a. 675 b. 650 c. 625 d. 600 e. None of these
38. Which company had the highest percentage of sale with respect to its production ?
a. D b. B c. E d. A e. None of these
39. What is the average number of units sold by all the companies together ?
a. 360 b. 390 c. 375 d. 410 e. None of these
40. The total units sold by these companies A, B and C together is approximately what percent of the total units produced of these companies ?
a. 62% b. 50% c. 76% d. 84% e. 58%
|9. d||17. e||25. a||33. b|
|10. d||18. b||26. a||
|3. e||11. e||19. d||27. e||
|12. a||20. e||28. b||36. a|
|5. e||13. d||21. a||29. b||
|14. b||22. b||30. e||38. d|
|7. b||15. c||23. c||31. a||
|16. c||24. b||32. e||