[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][mk_custom_sidebar sidebar=”sidebar-4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]After demand from 30 UPSC whats app group on civil services who discuss about UPSC and other PCS exam details and methodology of preparation at +918130802212 , we are launching we have brought essay contest for readers of oureducation.in . As essay writing is important part of UPSC and other PCS exam prepration and most of toppers have managed to get more than 60% marks in their essay which has helped them in achieving good rank, Every week we will announce one topic on which students need to submit an essay in 800 – 1000 words and either mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at column blow. As of now we have announced prize of Rs 500 mobile recharge for winner. All orignal essays will be published at upsc.oureducation.in and author will be given due credit.
Rules of writing essay
1. Every essay must have Name of Author , email ID and phone number (on which prize will be delivered)
2. No Part of essay must be copy pasted from any location , else your email ID and number will be blocked for any further communication.
3. Every submitted essay will be property of oureducation.in
4. Before publishing essay , oureducation reserves right to make some necessary editing to make essay more friendly for readers.
5. One person will submit only one essay on one topi.
6. Essay , is your view on the topic. It can be opinion , criticism or any type of illustration without hurting regional or secular sentiments
7. We suggest ideal essay for practice to be in 900 words for practice although during exam ideal essay is considered to be in 700 words.
Essay topic for week 6th Apr to 12th Apr 2015
1. Land acquisition bill being tabled by NDA (discuss)
2. Is AAP in right direction of fulfilling its commitment towards voters of Delhi
3. What has happened to rights of Men in Midst of women rights (Discuss)[/vc_column_text][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"][/vc_column][/vc_row]