IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 analysis Dec 3- Shift 1
The much awaited IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 exam will be conducted on 2nd/3rd/9th/10th December 2017 in different shifts each day. The paper overall was of easy to moderate level. The prelims exam was conducted today on four different shifts.
This detailed analysis will give you an insight into the questions asked, marks distribution, good attempts and weightage given to each chapter of every section on Dec 3rd(shift 1).
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Exam pattern
The IBPS Clerk preliminary exam was conducted online and had 100 questions for a cumulative time of 60 minutes. Candidates have to deal with three sections
1. Reasoning Ability (35 Qs)
2. Quantitative Aptitude (35 Qs)
3. English Language (30 Qs)
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- English Language(Moderate)
1. Reading Comprehension – 5 Qs (Moderate)
It was based on the impact of pollution in the ocean and on the aquatic animals.Surprisingly,there was no question related to the vocabulary from the passage.
2. Error Detection– 8 Qs(Moderate)
Error detection was totally of new pattern. A part of the sentence was given in bold which was grammatically correct and you have to find out where error is present in the rest part of the sentence.
3. Single Filler – 5 Qs(Moderate)
Single filler question was asked in a new way. A single blank was given in each sentence and candidate had two such a pair of words that would both be appropriate individually for the single blank.
4. Idioms and Phrase Replacement – 12 Qs(Moderate)
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- Reasoning Ability (Easy-Moderate)
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangement -15 Qs (Moderate)
- Linear arrangement question
- Circular arrangement
2. Syllogism – 3 Qs (Easy)
3. Inequalities– 3 Qs (Easy)
4. Alphanumeric series – 5 Qs (Easy)
5. Number series – 5 Qs (Easy) (A group of 5 numbers with 3 digits)
6. Distance & Direction– 2 Qs (Easy to Moderate)
7. Coding Decoding -2 Qs (Easy to Moderate)
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- Quantitative Aptitude
1. Data Interpretation– 5 Qs (Moderate)
2. Simplification – 15 Qs (Easy)
3. Number Series (Missing)- 5 Qs (Easy- Moderate)
4. Miscellaneous- 10 Qs(Easy- Moderate)
Questions were asked from average, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Discount, Problem on Ages,Ratio and Proportion,Time and Work,Boat and Stream, etc
WISHING YOU ALL THE LUCK FOR THE NEXT SHIFT
For detailed analysis of IBPS PO Clerk Dec 2 – shift 1
For detailed analysis of IBPS PO Mains 2017 exam
For online video classes of bank, ssc and other competitive exam.
« IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 analysis Dec 2- Shift 1 IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 analysis Dec 3- Shift 2 »