IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 analysis Dec 9 – shift 1
The IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 exam will be conducted on 2nd/3rd/9th/10th December 2017 in different shifts each day. The paper overall was of easy to moderate level. The prelims exam will conducted today on four different shifts.It was observed that the english section was tougher than the other sections today as well .
This analysis will give you a detailed indepth knowledge about the questions that were asked, marks distribution, good attempts and weightage given to each chapter of every section.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Exam pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Good attempts|
The IBPS Clerk preliminary exam was conducted online and had 100 questions for a cumulative time of 60 minutes. Candidates have to deal with three sections
1. Reasoning Ability (35 Qs)
2. Quantitative Aptitude (35 Qs)
3. English Language (30 Qs)
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- English Language(Moderate-Difficult)
1. Reading Comprehension – 5 Qs(Moderate)
Only 5 questions were asked in the Reading Comprehension as like in the previous shifts.
2. Idioms and phrases– 10 Qs(Moderate-Difficult)
New pattern question was asked on idioms and phrases.Candidates has to find the correct idiom for the word which is mentioned in bold in the question.
3. Double Fillers – 10 Qs(Moderate)
4. Sentence Rearrangement – 5 Qs(Moderate-Difficult)
New pattern sentence rearrangement questions were asked. Parts of a sentence were to be rearranged to make a meaningful sentence.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- Reasoning Ability (Easy-Moderate)
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangement -10 Qs (Moderate)
- Linear arrangement question (Double line, North-South)
- Floor based puzzle (8 floors with different numbers assigned to each like 1, 19, 35, 64, etc)
2. Syllogism – 3 Qs (Easy)
3. Inequalities– 3 Qs (Easy)
4. Alphanumeric series – 5 Qs (Easy)
5. Alphabet based – 2 Qs (Easy)
6. Order and Ranking based puzzle – 3 Qs (Easy)
7. Blood relation – 3 Qs (Easy)
8. Direction sense – 3 Qs (Easy)
9. Miscellaneous– 3 Qs(Easy)
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017- Quantitative Aptitude
1. Data Interpretation– 5 Qs (Moderate)
2. Simplification – 13 Qs (Easy- Moderate)
3. Number Series (Missing)– 5 Qs (Easy- Moderate)
4. Miscellaneous– 10 Qs(Easy- Moderate)
Questions were asked from average, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Discount, Problem on Ages,Ratio and Proportion,Time and Work,Boat and Stream, etc
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM
For detailed analysis of IBPS PO Clerk Dec 9– all shifts
For detailed analysis of IBPS PO Clerk Dec 3 – all shifts
Expected cut off of IBPS PO Mains 2017
For online video classes of bank, ssc and other competitive exam.
« Expected cut off – IBPS PO Mains 2017 IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 analysis Dec 9 – shift 2 »