Before we move on the Time Management For Banking Exams, lets discuss about the time management.
What is Time Management ?
Time is the word according to which we schedule our work and do efforts according to time only. Now a days time is money, now time has its own significance in different fields like many companies cuts the employee salary when they are not on time. If actual time sets for any employee and he is not on time, the actual amount can be deducted from the salary of employee. The most famous saying is “Time and Tide wait for none”.
Also Read About
Management is the word through which we can manage our things, time and management plays an important role in everyday life. Time has its own significance and management is the word that tells how can we manage the things according to time.
Knowledge about Exam Pattern
It is very important to have the knowledge about exam pattern. It is very helpful to you because if you know the exam pattern you will do the exam and exam preparation accordingly. If you do not know about the paper pattern then you are not able to do the exam preparation properly. And by this you may not score good marks in the exam and you are able to attempt all the questions that you want to do. This may also cover in Poor Time Management.
Divide And Rule
This means that you must divide your paper, the question which you know the most attempt those questions first, divide of paper will ease the attempt of questions for you only. By this you will cover the entire paper before a given time.
Negative Marking should be kept in mind, by this means first you attempt the questions which you must know properly. if you do not the answer of the question then please do not attempt the question. You will loose the test if you do this, because this will suck your right answer too.
Things To Follow
1. Reach the examination venue, 30 minutes earlier of booked time to stay away from any inconvenience
2. Preplan your go to maintain a strategic distance from postponement
3. On the off chance that the competitor live a long way from the exam venue than achieve the destination before two or a prior day.
4. The applicants ought to convey legitimate ID verification, for example, Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photo/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on authority letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on authority letterhead)/Identity card issued by a perceived school/University/Aadhar card with photo/Employee ID in unique and in addition a photocopy
5. Call letter with your late international ID size photo
6. Bring all the fundamental things along like ball point pen for harsh work and other documentation meets expectations.