Practice questions of quantitative aptitude for IBPS PO 2016
Guess Practice questions of quantitative aptitude for IBPS PO 2016
Practice questions of quantitative aptitude for IBPS PO 2016 has been designed by faculties of Plutus Academy coaching whose 81% got through SBI PO exam. These questions are being considered as Guess questions of quantitative aptitude for IBPS PO 2016
Directions ( 1 – 3 ) What should come in place of question mark ( ? )
0, 7, 18, 21, 36, 35, 54, 49, 72, ?
- 61 b) 54 c) 63 d) 60 e) none of these
- 3, 13, 23, 43, 53, 73, 83, 103, 113, ?
- 153 b) 133 c) 163 d)143 e) 163
- 4, 9, 25, 49, 121, 169, 289, ?
- 361 b) 400 c)324 d) 441 e) none of these
- What is the remainder when 37^31 divided by 7 ?
- 6 b) 2 c) 1 d) 4 e) none of these
Directions ( 5 – 7): In the following questions, two equations 1 and 2 have been given. You have to solve both equations and give answer if
- X > Y
- X Y
- X < Y
- X Y
- X = Y or the relation cannot be established.
- 1. 4x2 – 14x – 144 = 0
- y = 81
- 1. x23x22 = 625
- y2 + 28y + 192 = 0
- 1. x2 + y2 = – 2xy
- x2 + y2 – 2xy – 25 = 0
- A,B,C and D can finish a work in 12,18,24 and 36 days respectively. If A start work alone for 2 days and then leave. After that B,C and D start work together but B leaves after 4 days and C leaves 2 days before finishing the work.In how many days the work will completed ?
- 10 days b) 11 days c) 12 days d) 13 days e) none of these
- Ram, Laxman and Shyam employed to do a work for Rs. 1550. Ram and Laxman are supposed to finish 27/31 of the total work together. Share of Shyam is
- 250 b) 300 c) 100 d) 200 e) none of these
- If 404496 144 = x, then x is equal to
- 2524 b) 2704 c) 3364 d)3136 e) none of these
- The area of a circle is 154 sq. cm. Measurement of angle made by the arc of length 22 cm
- 360 b) 120 c) 90 d) 180 e) none of these
- Find the total arrangements of the letters of the word APPLE such that A and P does not come together.
- 45 b) 36 c) 24 d) 60 e) none of these
- A bag contains 7 red balls, 2 violet balls and 10 white balls. If 4 balls are chosen randomly then what is the probability that 2 are red, 1 is white and 1 is violet ?
- 105/970 b) 419/3876 c) 35/323 d) 47/256 e) none of these
- The average of 31 numbers is 27. If three numbers 31,25 and 46 are discarded, the average of the remaining numbers is
- 25.5 b) 24.5 c) 26.25 d)26 e) none of these
- The average of the following numbers 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,14,14,14,14,14,14,14,18,18,18,18,18,18,18,22,22,22,22,22,22,22,26,26,26,26,26,26,26,30,30,30,30,30,30,30
- 18 b) 16 c) 14 d) 23 e) none of these
- A man sells an article at a loss of 5%. If he had bought it at Rs. 20 more and sold it for Rs. 115 less, he would have increased a loss of 40%. Find the cost price of the article.
- 1150 b) 500 c) 400 d) 1000 e) none of these
- A sum of money becomes 9 times in 3 years at compound interest. In how many years will it amount to 18 times itself at the same rate of interest.
- 3 years b) 4 years c) 3.5 years d) 5 years e) none of these
- The HCF of two numbers is 19 and the sum of two numbers is 209. How many such pairs are ?
- 2 b) 3 c) 5 d) 4 e) 6
- 32000376 + 54756 – 105625 = ?
- 45 b) 35 c) 55 d) 65 e) none of these
Directions ( 20-22) Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered 1 and 2 and 3 given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and
Give answer (1) If the data in statement 1 alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement 2 alone or the data in statement 3 alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (2) If the data in statement 2 alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement 1 alone or the data in statement 3 alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (3) If the data in statement 3 alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement 1 alone or the data in statement 2 alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (4) If the data in statement 1,2 and 3 together are sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (5) If the data in statement 1 and either 2 or 3 are sufficient to answer the question
- What is the area of a triangle ?
- One angle of a triangle is 50
- Another angle of triangle is 40
- Side between these two angles is 4 cm
- Find the age of class teacher
- The average age of 20 students of a class is 11.
- If their class teacher be included the average age increased by 2
- The average age of 10 oldest student and teacher is 15
- Find the diagonal of a rhombus
- Perimeter of a rhombus is given
- Area of a rhombus is given
- Angle between two adjacent side is given
Directions (23-27) Study the following pie chart carefully and answer the questions given below.
Total income of the family is 7,20,000
Sector angle is given according to the money spent by a family in a year
- The expenditure on housing is what percent of education
- 66.6% b) 50% c) 33.3% d) 60% e) none of these
- The expenditure on others is
- 1,60,000 b) 2,40,000 c) 80,000 d) 1,00,000 e) none of these
- The difference between the sum of housing and education and the sum of others and transport is
- 30,000 b) 20,00 c) 40,000 d) 50000 e) none of these
- What amount (in percentage) of savings should be spent on others so that the ratio of others and the education is 1:1
- 30% b) 20% c) 50% d) 25% e) none of these
- The total expenditures on education is equal to the sum of expenditures on
- Entertain and others
- Housing and transport
- Housing and others
- Entertain and housing
- None of these
- Three articles are sold for Rs.1500,Rs.2400 and Rs. 1200 respectively. The first article is sold at 20% profit and the second at 20% loss. If on the whole a loss of 2% is made. Find the cost price of the 3rd article.
- None of these
- If 3 x 4, then what is the value of the expression 4(x – 2)4 + 4(x – 5)4
- None of these
- The sum of the series 1/ 5*9 + 1/9*13 + 1/13*17 +……….. + 1/37*41 is
- 9/205 b) 36/205 c) 144/205 d) 7/35 e) none of these
Directions (31-35) Study the table carefully and answer the question given below
Study material and Notes of Bank PO
Above Data shows Percentage of Population working in different sectors in a city and Percentage of Women of total population indulged in same industry. 10% of total population who works in transport also works in medical. Solve following questions. If total Population is 50000.
- What is ratio of Men working in BPO to Women working in Mining industry.
- 22/37 b. 11/89 c. 63/37 d. 89/11 e. None of these
- How many men needs to join BPO industry So that ratio of Men and women working in BPO becomes 1:1
- 8400 b. 5600 c.9360 d. 7600 e. None of these
- What is average of working women per industry.
- 7200 b. 6200.54 c. 4500 d. 7347.5 e. None of these
- Considering output ratio of Mining industry same from above ratio of Men and women , Department wanted to make total ratio of Men and women 1:1 . How many women needs to be employed more.
- 1560 b. 2410 c.1250 d. 2015 e. None of these
- What percentage of men needs to be increased of total number of current men to make number equivalent to women.
- 12.13% b. 18.23% c. 16.8.75% d. 25.43%
- None of these
Bank PO exam has 35 questions from aptitude section and students need to have at least 90% to 100% accuracy. Bank PO coaching Noida
« Seating arrangement of reasoning for Ibps PO Reasoning Practice set for IBPS PO SO 2016 »