Questions Asked IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Mains November 2017
General Awareness Questions
Yudh Abhyas 2017, a joint military training exercise between India and ______ – United States
What is the meaning of M in MUDRA – Micro
What is the meaning of P in PCA – Prompt
What is the meaning of G in SHG – Group
First payment Bank in india – Airtel Payments Bank Ltd
Vijayawada situated on the bank of which River – Krishna River
What is the minimum capital required for small finance bank – 100 Cr
Venezuela capital – Caracas
Cheque and DD come under which act – Negotiable Instrument Act 1881
Prakash javdekar constituency – Madhya Pradesh
Tungabhadra dam is in which state – Karnataka
Pooja Kadian is related to which sports – Wushu
UPI Full Form – Unified Payment Interface
Hidayatullah National Law University is in which state – New Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Cheque truncation system introduced in which year – 2010
One question related to IBBI
Headquarter Of ICAN – Geneva, Switzerland
Kandla port has been renamed as – Deen dayal upadhyaya Port
Noble prize for literature – Kazuo Ishiguro
Headquarter Of ICAR – New Delhi
Rajiv Gandhi Orang National Park is located in – Assam
Gorumara National Park is located in – West Bengal
Banwari Laal purohit is governor of which state – Tamil Nadu
14th November celebrated as – Diabetes Day
10th brics summit will be held in – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reasoning Ability Question
- Puzzles question included:
- (a) One scheduling puzzle where the certain item had to be sent to different cities in different dates.
- (b) One square puzzle with age as another parameter. People sitting at corners had their age in the multiple of 3 and those in the centre had their age in the multiple of 2.
- Input-Output questions were based on double shifting.
- Data Sufficiency questions were puzzle and coding based.
- There were no questions from Inequality and Syllogism in the reasoning section.
Quantitative Aptitude Question
- Number Series was based on wrong no. series.
- Data Interpretation included 3 sets:
- 1 Pie chart,
- 1 tabular graph and
- 1 Caselet DI based on profit and loss.
Hindi Ability Question
Level of Hindi Language was easy. There was no pattern change in the Hindi language section.
English Language Question
- 02 questions from Reading Comprehension. One was a normal article while the other was paragraph based.
- Reading Comprehension was “Economic breakdown (after England’s BREXIT) and Inflation”.
- Cloze test
- Sentences which would fill the given blank of the passage aptly had to be identified.
- Filler based question
- Some sentences were given containing 3 blanks followed by 3 options and the students had to identify if the given options were in the correct sequence for the blanks or not.
- Idiom based filler questions were also asked.
- Sentence improvement questions were asked, where an interrogative sentence was given and students had to identify the correct assertive sentence, without changing the actual meaning of the sentence.
Computer Ability Question
- Cache memory based question
- Questions from Operating System
- Input-Output based questions
- Attachment in email is called?
- What is the full form of .org?
- Internet-based Questions
- Memory-based Questions